Thursday, November 29, 2007

blown away...

thank god its Friday. hmmm.. i often wonder why do they say "thank god its Friday"?? i mean why not thank god its Saturday or thank god its Wednesday or something. what so special about Fridays anyways? ooh! i know maybe its cos Friday is the beginning of the weekend THEN only comes Saturday and Sunday. sleek! its cute though. very well then, thank god its Friday cos it is Friday today! hahaha. and the weather today is awesome! its sunny and windy. wow.. beautiful! just my type of weather. how soothing and serene. i was walking to my campus and wind was blowing so strong, not strong like the storm but just like when its fall. you know its always windy during the fall right? i just love the feeling when the wind blow through my hair. its so wow! i don't know what to say. its lovely and beautiful. its priceless, the feeling that i get every time the wind blows through my hair. i feel peace and serenity. its just like the wind is not only blowing through my hair, but it also blows away my sorrows, just like that! now this what i call gone with the wind! hahaha.. its a beautiful weather on a beautiful, calm Friday. the weather makes me sing! especially having the wind blowing at my face and the sounds of the wind, mind blowing! its like falling in love, just like how we watch in the movies. maybe, i guess, this is how falling in love feels? i cant really tell, been in and out of love so darn fast, i didn't even know what i felt! hahaha. the sound of the wind is like a magical music! makes feel just like being home. well, i don't usually get this kind of winds back at my hometown because in my hometown its summer through out the year. think California and Malibu beach. that's my hometown. its close to the sea but not as windy.but its the feeling of calm and peace that makes me feel like home. after all, home is where the heart is ain't it? its so therapeutic. for once, i can actually NOT think of what's have been bothering me, that made me feel just great! its so distressing. i feel so poetic because of the wind. reminds me of one of William Shakespeare's sonnets. the wind today just made me feel so different, its like listening to Beautiful Day- by U2 through the wind. i feel appreciated. when the blows at me, i feel like being walked by a bunch of angels. their following me. i love the wind, I've always have. the serenity and calmness I've experienced today....priceless! i am blown away by the wind..............

No comments: